Trophy Question

xIRockyRock

I just finished my first blind playthrough.

I never visited Eidos 9 so I got the ending not linked to Lilys affinity 100%.
Also I missed the Naytiba on Eidos 9. Still sitting on 63/67. 

When I started the ending, I was 62/67 and one got added. According to PP Guide, when you reach the final battle it should be 63/67, rest gets added for the last fights… but shouldn’t I be sitting on 66/67 then, when I only missed the Eidos 9 one?

Also, I got 155 chests in my first playthrough. I am at the beginning of NG+. Collecting in NG+ doesn’t raise the counter. Does it raise after picking up a chest I never opened or does it have to be 200 in a single playthrough? Can anyone who has tested this give any infos? 

Thanks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xIRockyRock said:

I just finished my first blind playthrough.

I never visited Eidos 9 so I got the ending not linked to Lilys affinity 100%.
Also I missed the Naytiba on Eidos 9. Still sitting on 63/67. 

When I started the ending, I was 62/67 and one got added. According to PP Guide, when you reach the final battle it should be 63/67, rest gets added for the last fights… but shouldn’t I be sitting on 66/67 then, when I only missed the Eidos 9 one?

Also, I got 155 chests in my first playthrough. I am at the beginning of NG+. Collecting in NG+ doesn’t raise the counter. Does it raise after picking up a chest I never opened or does it have to be 200 in a single playthrough? Can anyone who has tested this give any infos? 

Thanks.

I can't answer your second question as I'm unsure sorry, but regarding the first question.

You have a choice at the ending, one leads to a further 3 naytiba discoveries and the other one is the one you picked.

11 hours ago, redgoesfaster said:

I can't answer your second question as I'm unsure sorry, but regarding the first question.

You have a choice at the ending, one leads to a further 3 naytiba discoveries and the other one is the one you picked.

So only the 100% affinity ending with lily grants 3 more entries? I am at 64/67 now and currently are on Eidos 9 for the last camps. If this ending will also unlock the 3 remaining entries, that’s a big relief.

Than I should have the plat by tomorrow. Thanks :)

7 minutes ago, xIRockyRock said:

So only the 100% affinity ending with lily grants 3 more entries? I am at 64/67 now and currently are on Eidos 9 for the last camps. If this ending will also unlock the 3 remaining entries, that’s a big relief.

Than I should have the plat by tomorrow. Thanks :)

No, there are three endings.

One where you choose the option you chose with lily's affinity maxed and another where you choose that option without her affinity maxed.

The third ending is not choosing that option and is available regardless of lily affinity - that one leads to the other 3 naytiba entries.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, redgoesfaster said:

No, there are three endings.

One where you choose the option you chose with lily's affinity maxed and another where you choose that option without her affinity maxed.

The third ending is not choosing that option and is available regardless of lily affinity - that one leads to the other 3 naytiba entries.

Either way, going for all endings anyway. I just was worried it’s glitchy on me. Thanks again 😁

16 minutes ago, xIRockyRock said:

Either way, going for all endings anyway. I just was worried it’s glitchy on me. Thanks again 😁

No problem at all, but just to clarify. It hasn't glitched on you.

Only one of the endings gives you the 3 naytibas you are missing (4 with the one from eidos 9).

• Like 1