some trophies don't pop up

Hello everyone,

I have a problem, I have the 2 PS4 Platinum Versions of Fall Guys, but on the PS5 the trophies don't autopop and some trophies don't pop up.

What is the problem? Can you help me, please? :)

1 hour ago, KosproGG said:

Trophies are broken on the PS5 version of Fall Guys. You'll have to make a new account and do everything all over again. Watch this video for more info: 

When I do this, are the trophies on my original PSN Account? And is this method safe or is here a risk?

1 hour ago, Lord_Brune said:

When I do this, are the trophies on my original PSN Account? And is this method safe or is here a risk?

Yes, you can do this on the same account you've already earned the platinum on the ps4 version. Also, you will not get banned or flagged by doing this because you're basically just creating a new Epic Games account to connect to your PSN account just so you can earn trophies again. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, KosproGG said:

Yes, you can do this on the same account you've already earned the platinum on the ps4 version. Also, you will not get banned or flagged by doing this because you're basically just creating a new Epic Games account to connect to your PSN account just so you can earn trophies again. 

I have tried this method, but when I start the game, my new account can't connect with the server.

On 4/28/2024 at 8:02 PM, Lord_Brune said:

I have tried this method, but when I start the game, my new account can't connect with the server.

Unfortunately, right now, this is the only way to do it. Try making a new epic games account in your browser and connect your PSN account to it before launching the game. If that doesn't work then you should either contact epic games support or find a step by step guide showing you how to do it. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, KosproGG said:

Unfortunately, right now, this is the only way to do it. Try making a new epic games account in your browser and connect your PSN account to it before launching the game. If that doesn't work then you should either contact epic games support or find a step by step guide showing you how to do it. 

Question: Is it necessary, I must delete my data on the PS5?

10 hours ago, Lord_Brune said:

Question: Is it necessary, I must delete my data on the PS5?

If by ''delete your data'' you mean disconnect your old account and create a new one, then yes, it is necessary to do that if you want to get the PS5 platinum. However, that doesn't erase your old account, you can reconnect it to your PSN account whenever you want and continue playing on it. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, KosproGG said:

If by ''delete your data'' you mean disconnect your old account and create a new one, then yes, it is necessary to do that if you want to get the PS5 platinum. However, that doesn't erase your old account, you can reconnect it to your PSN account whenever you want and continue playing on it. 

no I mean my local data file on the console.

11 minutes ago, Lord_Brune said:

no I mean my local data file on the console.

No, that won't be necessary because the game stores your data on the Epic Account, not the Playstation one.

Edited by KosproGG
  • Like 2

On 4/28/2024 at 6:02 PM, Lord_Brune said:

There is fix for this on another thread but you will need to log into epic and launch fall guys from a PC/Laptop and accept the T&C, this should fix your new account issues 

• Like 1

I have the same problem. My issue is that I dont have access to the old email that I have my epic account on. So I can't connect my psn to a new epic acc cause i cant disable fall guys from my old epic account. Any solution to this?