Combo trophies

Posted (edited)

I still need the 800 and 999 combo trophies. If I FC a song with 1000 notes, will I get both trophies at the same time, or will I have to do the same task twice?

EDIT: @nashoyo68 already confirmed this below, but I will add my own confirmation as well. I FCed a song with exactly 1000 notes (Senbonzakura) and got the 800 trophy but not the 999 one.

Edited by Yuber6969

Posted (edited)

After some testing I can confirm the combo master trophies do not stack. If you clear a song with 999+ you will only obtain the 800+ combo trophy. Admittedly I probably didn't need to test this if I had read the trophy descriptions as they are worded in the same way as the High Score trophies which definitely don't stack.

Edited by nashoyo68
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, nashoyo68 said:

After some testing I can confirm the combo master trophies do not stack. If you clear a song with 999+ you will only obtain the 800+ combo trophy. Admittedly I probably didn't need to test this if I had read the trophy descriptions as they are worded in the same way as the High Score trophies which definitely don't stack.

I had guessed this was the case, but I guess I was hopeful lol. Thanks for answering.