Best No hope builds for act 5 and act 6?

Posted (edited)

I followed the guide for nightmare and it worked great, however now no hope has upped the difficulty it feels almost useless? I was wondering what tips or better yet new builds that can help me through Act 5 and 6 Solo on no hope, thank you!

Edited by dcooper97

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, dcooper97 said:

I followed the guide for nightmare and it worked great, however now no hope has upped the difficulty it feels almost useless?

Despite the Complete Trophy Guide I wrote provided builds that I have used on successful No Hope runs, there is a required level of skill required to beat the game. There seems to be too many players on this site expecting a handout or a walkthrough that means they don't actually have to try and beat the game. The builds I provided in my complete guide worked for me and I was able to beat the game in under a week on my first attempt, and 5 days total on a subsequent attempt, all while working full time and having other family commitments.

I'm sure there will be some users who will claim this game is a 1/10 difficulty while using the Prophet Dan glitch, all while having a 100% completion time of over a year and not actually explaining how they are able to get to a First Aid Cabinet in the first place. I provided videos on how to beat all the DLC maps on No Hope in my guide, yet the PSNP DLC guide for Children of the Worm did nothing of the sort. If you want to make your own guide, you are quite welcome to and I'm sure the guide team will help you along the way.

Beating Act 5 Solo

Beating Act 6 Solo

Edited by The Ordinary Bloke
  • Like 1

On 5/4/2024 at 2:51 AM, The Ordinary Bloke said:

Despite the Complete Trophy Guide I wrote provided builds that I have used on successful No Hope runs, there is a required level of skill required to beat the game. There seems to be too many players on this site expecting a handout or a walkthrough that means they don't actually have to try and beat the game. The builds I provided in my complete guide worked for me and I was able to beat the game in under a week on my first attempt, and 5 days total on a subsequent attempt, all while working full time and having other family commitments.

I'm sure there will be some users who will claim this game is a 1/10 difficulty while using the Prophet Dan glitch, all while having a 100% completion time of over a year and not actually explaining how they are able to get to a First Aid Cabinet in the first place. I provided videos on how to beat all the DLC maps on No Hope in my guide, yet the PSNP DLC guide for Children of the Worm did nothing of the sort. If you want to make your own guide, you are quite welcome to and I'm sure the guide team will help you along the way.

Beating Act 5 Solo

Beating Act 6 Solo

Not sure why you're getting kite on here.  Of course I'm going to look about for different builds to try and make it easier? asked a simple question and got a very weird answer. Seen tons of builds recommended but the extremely weird community shuts them down. You literally put a broken build in your guide but when I asked for a different one (wasn't even messaging you directly here) I'm getting called out hahaha. Of Course a certain level of skill is involved... it's the hardest difficulty in the game. I should have been more specific in my question regarding the melee build and the different cards that pose a challenge against that build within no hope. You have one build throughout the whole guide... 1. I'm simply asking for more updated builds that I can try out? The games dead now and haven't found different builds older than like 2/3 months (I haven't tried them yet) but thought id ask here for more anyway. As for the last part of your message you seem to think I've insulted your guide? I literally complimented it in my post.

Posted (edited)
On 5/3/2024 at 8:12 AM, dcooper97 said:

it feels almost useless?

19 hours ago, dcooper97 said:

Not sure why you're getting kite on here

I think saying the guide might be useless could be the reason. 

Bloke and I completed the game together in 2023, well after the last patch. Those builds should all still be valid. Although we played much of the game together, we found it much easier to play No Hope/DLC solo. The bots are very reliable with the builds provided, but yes skills are needed to get it done. I'm not calling you out, just stating a fact. If the builds you found, or the bots don't work for you, the best thing to do is open a session. Get 3 others on mic that are motivated to beat it with you. I would argue this would be a very fun way to beat it. I should also add that a simple google search for OP Back 4 Blood builds will yield MANY results!

Cheers

Edited by ThatDrunkGuy

13 minutes ago, ThatDrunkGuy said:

I think saying the guide might be useless could be the reason. 

Bloke and I completed the game together in 2023, well after the last patch. Those builds should all still be valid. Although we played much of the game together, we found it much easier to play No Hope/DLC solo. The bots are very reliable with the builds provided, but yes skills are needed to get it done. I'm not calling you out, just stating a fact. If the builds you found, or the bots don't work for you, the best thing to do is open a session. Get 3 others on mic that are motivated to beat it with you. I would argue this would be a very fun way to beat it. I should also add that a simple google search for OP Back 4 Blood builds will yield MANY results!

Cheers

Fair enough.

Granted, I definitely didn't do as many attempts as a should have done before shrugging it off, probably because nightmare was fairly easy and only had to reset a couple of times, so thought no hope would only be a bit tougher. All I was asking though for any other builds to try out that people maybe faired with better for no hope that is all, maybe I worded my post poorly. I had searched for OP builds but a lot of them seemed to be shut down in the comment section or replies. Which is why I thought id post here, seen a few people popping the no hope trophies recently so just thought if they have tried out other builds they might share them.

Thanks

No worries, good luck getting it done. I had a very bad set of cards on one level, and it took many tries to get it done. No Hope is tough, but you got this. Solo or full team with mics is recommended. 

I saw many sites and YT videos devoted to No Hope builds, so keep looking if you're not having luck.