Jump Race Reg: Canyon Blueprint

Thanks for this thread. Some challenges such as the one in which you use your motorbike during the colosseum can be very hard if you’re not using the proper setup. So I was wondering is there anyone who can give some tips about how to gain the best equipment for these challenges? Another one that is definitely a pain is the jump bot race in which you have to gain its blueprints as per topic. 

i ended up having to craft brand new parts for certain challenges. for the races i crafted new engines and suspensions for all 3 race vehicles to give me the most speed and boost possible and then it was just a matter of learning the route. it’s a lot of trial and error but i do recommend you ditch whatever parts you have on your vehicles and build them for pure speed. having at least one chip slot can help as you can buy chips that increase speed/boost, decrease boost recovery time, etc. chips stack so you can double up if you have two chip slots. same goes for ranked matches, i had to rebuild basically every single vehicle and make new parts for them just to get past some of the challenge matches.

for the expert jump race, i sprinted and started boosting for a high jump right before the boulder and released as i ran onto it, which sent me to the ledge a high jump away from the final marker. if you have all the other jump-bot blueprints, you should have every blueprint you’ll need to complete the race.

• Like 1