Any tips

Does anyone have any tips on how to do I've found him (true last boss) and don't waste my time (2 mins on score attack) as well as any other tips that eoukd be helpful like what the power ups actually do as there's no info on that. 

• 4 weeks later...

For the TLB you just need to 1CC on the standard-difficulty (Intermediate) or higher. You don't even need to beat him, reaching him is enough to unlock the trophy. I strongly recommend Arobe-D for this.

The scoring I got on 'Child' difficulty with Reyka. Just play aggressively and try to grab as many scoring items as possible. Again for score attack you will need to play aggressive as picking up the currency (enemy drops) extends your time. For power ups you can obtain additional scoring (pretty useless unless going for the scoring trophies), life extends, and charge for your special weapon. The power-ups need two full cycles before the Extend shows again so I used the others to recharge my ability gauge (F). Overall, this game is not too hard if you’re familiar with shoot em ups, even if not, this is very achievable with some practice. I just finished this one up recently so if anyone has any questions feel free to reach out. 

1 hour ago, HamSandwichOnRye said:

For the TLB you just need to 1CC on the standard-difficulty (Intermediate) or higher. You don't even need to beat him, reaching him is enough to unlock the trophy. I strongly recommend Arobe-D for this.

The scoring I got on 'Child' difficulty with Reyka. Just play aggressively and try to grab as many scoring items as possible. Again for score attack you will need to play aggressive as picking up the currency (enemy drops) extends your time. For power ups you can obtain additional scoring (pretty useless unless going for the scoring trophies), life extends, and charge for your special weapon. The power-ups need two full cycles before the Extend shows again so I used the others to recharge my ability gauge (F). Overall, this game is not too hard if you’re familiar with shoot em ups, even if not, this is very achievable with some practice. I just finished this one up recently so if anyone has any questions feel free to reach out. 

Thanks for the reply. I was using reyka but will try arobe-d for true last boss its strange you don't need to kill him but I'll take it.

Score attack will take me a bit till I find a ship that I'm comfortable using as I play aggressive and kill enemies closely for max time gain but end up getting blasted or rammed by incoming enemies. 

Reyka is definitely a viable option for 1cc because of its power. I went with Arobe-D because it’s a much more defensive playstyle and the invulnerability of the special mode really helps. I can’t stress enough to take advantage of the 1up power ups. After learning of that I got the 1cc on the first run. I did Rekya for score attack due to its powerful shot type and large bullet spread. I was in the same boat, it’s hard to prevent deaths when playing aggressive and hovering towards the top of the screen to point blank and spawn kill the enemies. I’m sure with a little practice it will come 😃

9 hours ago, HamSandwichOnRye said:

Reyka is definitely a viable option for 1cc because of its power. I went with Arobe-D because it’s a much more defensive playstyle and the invulnerability of the special mode really helps. I can’t stress enough to take advantage of the 1up power ups. After learning of that I got the 1cc on the first run. I did Rekya for score attack due to its powerful shot type and large bullet spread. I was in the same boat, it’s hard to prevent deaths when playing aggressive and hovering towards the top of the screen to point blank and spawn kill the enemies. I’m sure with a little practice it will come 😃

Thanks. I'll keep at it and eventually prevail.