Worldslayer grind

Hello, 

Just started the dlc and I need to reach apocalypse level 25 for trophy you know. But im level 6 and already having problems with difficulty. So I need better gear... but getting better gear is only on higher levels or can I get some solid stuff while playing on level 1? Just played the base game on level 7 so still dont know how rewards work in this game. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished this annoying grind yesterday. You'll need to grind each tier for the gear and youtube a good build. Get strapped in, cause you're in for one hell of a boring time! 

TIP: Just join random peoples games if they're a higher tier than you, you can get gear from that run and it will also level up your tier level. Additionally, turn down the dialog volume as you're going to get SICK of it on the many runs.

8 hours ago, knownhero said:

Just finished this annoying grind yesterday. You'll need to grind each tier for the gear and youtube a good build. Get strapped in, cause you're in for one hell of a boring time! 

TIP: Just join random peoples games if they're a higher tier than you, you can get gear from that run and it will also level up your tier level. Additionally, turn down the dialog volume as you're going to get SICK of it on the many runs.

One guy carried me for level 25 boss so I skipped the grind part thank lord. It was still very boring lol. Enjoyed the platinum run but the dlc was boring imo.

My friend and I were grinding and searching for ages! Glad you found someone to skip the brain numbing boredom of repeating it over and over. I would also have to agree with you, this platinum run was fun but the DLC was just padding. Make sure to autopop that plat ;)

• Like 1