EU vs NA Trophy Lists Reversed?

I'm pretty sure the EU vs NA trophy lists are reversed. I purchased the game via PSN in the USA and double checking the purchase, it is definitely the NA/US territory version of the game. Somehow my trophy list is registered on PSN Profiles as the EU version.

My question is... Does PSN Profiles set the version lists or is it an issue from PSN network having it mixed up? By the looks of the people who have been playing it, it looks like EU players are playing the NA version and vice versa. I know this forum isn't very active, but any input would be appreciated. Thanks!

39 minutes ago, TriplEEE13 said:

My question is... Does PSN Profiles set the version lists or is it an issue from PSN network having it mixed up? By the looks of the people who have been playing it, it looks like EU players are playing the NA version and vice versa. I know this forum isn't very active, but any input would be appreciated. Thanks!

The region tag is assigned manually by the Game Information Team here, and it's possible they determined which region each list was in error.

You can let them know it needs changed in this thread:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Stevieboy said:

The region tag is assigned manually by the Game Information Team here, and it's possible they determined which region each list was in error.

You can let them know it needs changed in this thread:

Thank you so much!