Done and Dusted Questions

I will probably at some point record a video specifically for this trophy, but for now this’ll have to do. If you can follow my path through to 1-3, you’ll comfortably finish with 60+ seconds to spare, even if you sustain damage during the run. I feel like I’ve optimised the route in each Drill pretty well and is very consistent to pull off.

Tips-wise, the most essential tip I can give that’ll help you throughout the whole game not just Caravan Mode is learn to swap between your lasers consistently. You generally want to always be switching between them as you’re shooting with L2 or R2 (whatever’s more comfortable for you). It effectively cancels the cooldown between shots if you were to stick with just shooting one type of laser. There is a certain rhythm to this, however: mashing L2 or R2 won’t work.

Drill 1-1 - I’d recommend not using Wonder Yellow’s Unite Morph Card where I do and instead just pop a Power-Up Ticket, hit the switch and carry on through to the next room. That way, in the second to last room where you’re ambushed you can dispatch both sets of spawns much more quickly. Also, just dash straight to the finish afterwards, don’t take the detour I do.

Drill 1-2 - The only thing I would do differently is not use any Unite Morph Cards before the ambush room. This Drill is definitely more awkward to navigate, which is why you want to have a really good 1-1 to offset any potential setbacks you have during this Drill. Even if you only have 50 seconds left after finishing it, completing 1-3 in that amount of time is more than doable.

Drill 1-3 - This Drill can be finished in under 40 seconds. Yes, really. First things first, switch to Wonder Blue’s Unite Morph Card. Once in the boss room, dash to the opposite side, defeat the minion that spawns in, wait for the boss to wind up its first of two punches, JUST before it connects and damaged you, activate a Power-Up Ticket and, after the second punch DOES connect with your now invulnerable frame, activate Wonder Blue’s Card. After doing so you should walk slightly forward so as when the boss completes its combo with a forward kick, you’re right between its legs. At this point you want to aim directly above you and keep switching between your lasers to minimise downtime between your shots and maximise your damage output while the boss is stunned and helpless.

Now, when it’s at around 50% health, it will break out of the stun and both Blue’s Card and your Power-Up Ticket will almost be running out. As you can see in the video, I manage to reapply the stun effect just before my invulnerability period is up. If you have the time to spare, the recommended backup strat would be to pull back, activate another Power-Up Ticket and chip away until you have enough Unite Morph Cards to use Blue again or even Red. That would probably add another 20 or so seconds, give or take.

If you need anymore help/tips feel free to message me here or on PSN. :)

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, RawCalamari said:

I will probably at some point record a video specifically for this trophy, but for now this’ll have to do. If you can follow my path through to 1-3, you’ll comfortably finish with 60+ seconds to spare, even if you sustain damage during the run. I feel like I’ve optimised the route in each Drill pretty well and is very consistent to pull off.

Tips-wise, the most essential tip I can give that’ll help you throughout the whole game not just Caravan Mode is learn to swap between your lasers consistently. You generally want to always be switching between them as you’re shooting with L2 or R2 (whatever’s more comfortable for you). It effectively cancels the cooldown between shots if you were to stick with just shooting one type of laser. There is a certain rhythm to this, however: mashing L2 or R2 won’t work.

Drill 1-1 - I’d recommend not using Wonder Yellow’s Unite Morph Card where I do and instead just pop a Power-Up Ticket, hit the switch and carry on through to the next room. That way, in the second to last room where you’re ambushed you can dispatch both sets of spawns much more quickly. Also, just dash straight to the finish afterwards, don’t take the detour I do.

Drill 1-2 - The only thing I would do differently is not use any Unite Morph Cards before the ambush room. This Drill is definitely more awkward to navigate, which is why you want to have a really good 1-1 to offset any potential setbacks you have during this Drill. Even if you only have 50 seconds left after finishing it, completing 1-3 in that amount of time is more than doable.

Drill 1-3 - This Drill can be finished in under 40 seconds. Yes, really. First things first, switch to Wonder Blue’s Unite Morph Card. Once in the boss room, dash to the opposite side, defeat the minion that spawns in, wait for the boss to wind up its first of two punches, JUST before it connects and damaged you, activate a Power-Up Ticket and, after the second punch DOES connect with your now invulnerable frame, activate Wonder Blue’s Card. After doing so you should walk slightly forward so as when the boss completes its combo with a forward kick, you’re right between its legs. At this point you want to aim directly above you and keep switching between your lasers to minimise downtime between your shots and maximise your damage output while the boss is stunned and helpless.

Now, when it’s at around 50% health, it will break out of the stun and both Blue’s Card and your Power-Up Ticket will almost be running out. As you can see in the video, I manage to reapply the stun effect just before my invulnerability period is up. If you have the time to spare, the recommended backup strat would be to pull back, activate another Power-Up Ticket and chip away until you have enough Unite Morph Cards to use Blue again or even Red. That would probably add another 20 or so seconds, give or take.

If you need anymore help/tips feel free to message me here or on PSN. :)

Thank you so much for your advice! Would you be more comfortable on PSN or Discord? Would you dm me your discord or preference? Thanks in advance and for such a thoughtful response.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, VoidVictorious said:

Thank you so much for your advice! Would you be more comfortable on PSN or Discord? Would you dm me your discord or preference? Thanks in advance and for such a thoughtful response.

Glad I could help! I sent you a DM. :)

• Like 1