New Trophy List?

I hopped on PSNProfiles today as a chronic trophy lover and out of the corner of my eye on the home page, this was listed at the very top of the "New Trophy Lists" category.

At first I thought it was the "Latest Guides" list, but upon closer inspection it was in fact the "New Trophy List."

spacer.png

When you click on the game, it takes you to a nearly identical trophy page. The only obvious differences are that no one owns this version and no trophies have been unlocked. From glancing at the trophy list and comparing, they are identical.

spacer.png

The other thing worth pointing out is how Crackshell is not longer a publisher. On the left is the original listing where it shows both Crackshell and Blitworks, and the one on the right is the new listing with only Blitworks.

spacer.png     spacer.png

I don't really understand the reason behind this. I'm not a corporate man and I also don't know how trophy lists get submitted. Could this spawn a re-release of the original game on PS4? Or is this just a glitch in the system?

Something worth mentioning is how this is the only game Crackshell has published on the PS4. Heroes of Hammerwatch was only published by Blitworks and the two new games (Anniversay & Hammerwatch II) are published by Modus Games.

• Like 2

On 5/7/2024 at 7:39 PM, Blackmist_FFXI said:

There was supposed to be a ps4 launch. 

I had it pre ordered, but that fell thru afew months after it was supposed to come out.

Looks like it finally released lol

It released in Dec 2017 on ps4. I have owned it for years. can you elaborate?

8 hours ago, Rorro_Lux said:

It released in Dec 2017 on ps4. I have owned it for years. can you elaborate?

Interesting 

I had ordered the ps4 title as a pre order on Amazon. And it originally showed to have the same launch date as the ps5.  Went with ps4 to do the ps5 free upgrade and double stack.

**now at this moment, as you say you've had for ~6 years, at the time, had no idea the game had previously launched**

The date came and passed, checked Amazon and it no longer showed a ps4 ver.  And my order sub menu stated that i would be emailed when shipping date was avaliable.

Messaged devs and never got a response back.   

Canceled pre order on Amazon. And ordered ps5 ver about 2 months after it dawned on me that the ps4 ver. Should have shipped.

Got ps5 ver 2 days later.

**digging thru my amazon orders, not seeing the canceled product. Nor am I finding the ps4 ver order able via Amazon. Evem when clicking amazon pre order link confirmation or cancled notice 

I had to dig into my archived emails.  <pre order to arrive Oct 4th 23>  this was pre ordered 6/23/23.

Possibly limited physical copy?

But, as said above. - I forgot about the game entirely till around Dec 20th when the ps5 ver. Showed up as a Amazon listing.  

Only did bout an hour of research 

But from what I could find. Was there was no ps4 ver. Period. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

Interesting 

I had ordered the ps4 title as a pre order on Amazon. And it originally showed to have the same launch date as the ps5.  Went with ps4 to do the ps5 free upgrade and double stack.

**now at this moment, as you say you've had for ~6 years, at the time, had no idea the game had previously launched**

The date came and passed, checked Amazon and it no longer showed a ps4 ver.  And my order sub menu stated that i would be emailed when shipping date was avaliable.

Messaged devs and never got a response back.   

Canceled pre order on Amazon. And ordered ps5 ver about 2 months after it dawned on me that the ps4 ver. Should have shipped.

Got ps5 ver 2 days later.

**digging thru my amazon orders, not seeing the canceled product. Nor am I finding the ps4 ver order able via Amazon. Evem when clicking amazon pre order link confirmation or cancled notice 

I had to dig into my archived emails.  <pre order to arrive Oct 4th 23>  this was pre ordered 6/23/23.

Possibly limited physical copy?

But, as said above. - I forgot about the game entirely till around Dec 20th when the ps5 ver. Showed up as a Amazon listing.  

Only did bout an hour of research 

But from what I could find. Was there was no ps4 ver. Period. 

I gotcha, I was hoping you would have some answers. I found they did a anniversary edition with hammer watch 2 graphics. although the name is a bit different, but that was released in January. The mystery continues