need help with Meticulous Explorer trophy

Posted (edited)

okay im so stressed and confused right now... i have spent the whole day looking for the 68th camp before orbit. i don't understand why i can't find it 😭 does somebody know which one i might have missed ?? thanks 😊

Edited by Battlefield_Lars

Posted (edited)

I wonder if its to do with those which are already uncovered, maybe they still need resting at once.

For example, the 1st Camp actually inside (not the outside camp) Matrix 11 is already active, same with the one in the Presence Chamber. With these camps, even though they are found active, perhaps they still need interacting with once for the trophy...........I wonder if more are like this......

Also, what triggers a camp to register?? Simply activating the vending machine, or do you need to sit down?

Just thinking out loud ;)

I don't think I rested at the 1st camp inside Matrix 11. When i go back later, I will have to rest at it and see if the tracker changes.

Edited by Optinooby

Posted (edited)

There's, I think an 11th Camp in the Wasteland that you can't interact with, apparently not until later on in the game, but I am not there yet, and am missing the 11th Camp myself, so can't help further than that.

I just know I have x10 in the Wasteland, x4 in Altess Levoire, and prior to those, x2 in Xion, x14 in Eidos 7, for a total of 30/89 Camps, pre-Matrix 11 - as in ready to go but not been yet.

Hope that helps with the maths somewhat.

Edited by J-S_93

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Battlefield_Lars said:

that may be a thing i will check it now :)

There maybe more, im still doing 100% myself, there just the only ones I have noticed so far.

I have a save on an account where I know for sure I have never interacted with that one in Matrix 11, so that should be telling if i check.

You're likely right, I can't see them overlooking that. Probably just a bad glitch.

Edited by Optinooby

2 hours ago, J-S_93 said:

There's, I think an 11th Camp in the Wasteland that you can't interact with, apparently not until later on in the game, but I am not there yet, and am missing the 11th Camp myself, so can't help further than that.

I just know I have x10 in the Wasteland, x4 in Altess Levoire, and prior to those, x2 in Xion, x14 in Eidos 7, for a total of 30/89 Camps, pre-Matrix 11 - as in ready to go but not been yet.

Hope that helps with the maths somewhat.

You should have 11 in the Wasteland.

There are 2 more there much, much later in the game, but on the first visit you are already able to get 11.

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, Nick240894 said:

You should have 11 in the Wasteland.

There are 2 more there much, much later in the game, but on the first visit you are already able to get 11.

Are you sure about that, because that means there is even more disparity and differences of information across Guides, so many Guides have missing info or differing info between them for this game, it's hard to check and cross reference everything.

Show me a map of Wasteland with all the possible locations on it if you can.

If what you're saying is true, how do I have x30 Camps then, as the maths then wouldn't add up - which, to be fair, has pretty much been my experience with this game constantly this whole time so far, consistently the maths just not adding up... It's pretty frustrating 😤...

If my Camps are off by one, and I do have 11 in the Wasteland, but still have x30 Camps, then what does that mean for the rest... Sigh.

I am at the point where I can take the ship to Matrix 11, but just have not gone yet, due to trying to fully explore everything else first.

Different sources are giving me different numbers for different places...

One source says Altess Levoire has x4, and another says x5, Jesus...

Edited by J-S_93

Posted (edited)

yeah there are 11 in the wasteland and you will return to the wasteland on the last mission and there will be 2 more camps there.  check this site for some help. https://www.pushsquare.com/guides/stellar-blade-wasteland-walkthrough-cans-design-patterns-beta-cores-body-cores-exospines-passcodes-camps 😊

Edited by Battlefield_Lars

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, J-S_93 said:

Altess Levoire has 5 camps

First one after the wall running section. Open few doors and it will be after a hallway

Second camp after the platforming puzzle

Thrid camp after the long elevator ride

fourth camp after killing every enemy in the laser room and going up the elevator

fifth camp before the boss fight

AFTER YOU FINISHED SPIRE 4 you want to have:

63/67 Naytibas

87/89 camps

besides that every combat and collecting trophy 

Edited by vsvpl1501

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, J-S_93 said:

Are you sure about that, because that means there is even more disparity and differences of information across Guides, so many Guides have missing info or differing info between them for this game, it's hard to check and cross reference everything.

Show me a map of Wasteland with all the possible locations on it if you can.

If what you're saying is true, how do I have x30 Camps then, as the maths then wouldn't add up - which, to be fair, has pretty much been my experience with this game constantly this whole time so far, consistently the maths just not adding up... It's pretty frustrating 😤...

If my Camps are off by one, and I do have 11 in the Wasteland, but still have x30 Camps, then what does that mean for the rest... Sigh.

I am at the point where I can take the ship to Matrix 11, but just have not gone yet, due to trying to fully explore everything else first.

Different sources are giving me different numbers for different places...

Yes, I'm sure. Wasteland has 11 now, and 2 more later. Also, Altess Levoire has 5, not 4.

I don't know what kind of sources you're looking at but you should probably stick to something reliable with few mistakes, like Powerpyx for example : https://www.powerpyx.com/stellar-blade-wasteland-collectible-locations/

That link has all the camps and should be very easy to follow.

Also, here's a picture of my map of the Wasteland where you can see all 11 camps : YUK6OTq.jpeg

One of them is a bit hard to see as its icon is on top of the Bulletin Board icon, but it's there. There are 7 supply camps and 4 legion camps.

Edited by Nick240894
Precision and spelling
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)

This is very interesting. 

Okay, I do indeed have all the Eidos 7 Camps:14/14 (One being just a stool in a cage & entry requires clock time) (And another probably not counting at all as one as it would be 15 then in that case, and that's the sofa atop the red elevator of the construction zone, which triggers a cut scene. Thought I'd throw that in for reference)

Okay, having looked at the posted Wasteland map, mine is the same then, so my Wasteland Camps:11/11 checks out (minus the apparent additional end game two then).

Now, Xion is said to have two Camps, right? Are we sure these two count towards Trophy progress? The reason I say this is because I have been to and used both Camps:2/2, but I have a discrepancy of two Camps overall total, count-wise on the Trophy.

And I doubled checked Altess Levoire and have made sure that I've been to all five, so my Camps:5/5.

My overall count on the Trophy is: 30/89 when according to the updated figures, I should be 32/89 then but I'm not. So there's a discrepancy somewhere and this is a Trophy I don't want to miss as it will be a huge pain to redo...

14+11+2+5 = 32.

You guys have any idea on this - I know someone will say at the very end you will be x/x, but I'd rather be sure things are correct much earlier in game than that.  I want to keep checks and an accurate count for each area I visit and update the numbers for said areas accordingly, so everything can be traced back.

Edited by J-S_93

44 minutes ago, J-S_93 said:

This is very interesting. 

Okay, I do indeed have all the Eidos 7 Camps:14/14 (One being just a stool in a cage & entry requires clock time) (And another probably not counting at all as one as it would be 15 then in that case, and that's the sofa atop the red elevator of the construction zone, which triggers a cut scene. Thought I'd throw that in for reference)

Okay, having looked at the posted Wasteland map, mine is the same then, so my Wasteland Camps:11/11 checks out (minus the apparent additional end game two then).

Now, Xion is said to have two Camps, right? Are we sure these two count towards Trophy progress? The reason I say this is because I have been to and used both Camps:2/2, but I have a discrepancy of two Camps overall total, count-wise on the Trophy.

And I doubled checked Altess Levoire and have made sure that I've been to all five, so my Camps:5/5.

My overall count on the Trophy is: 30/89 when according to the updated figures, I should be 32/89 then but I'm not. So there's a discrepancy somewhere and this is a Trophy I don't want to miss as it will be a huge pain to redo...

14+11+2+5 = 32.

You guys have any idea on this - I know someone will say at the very end you will be x/x, but I'd rather be sure things are correct much earlier in game than that.  I want to keep checks and an accurate count for each area I visit and update the numbers for said areas accordingly, so everything can be traced back.

Xion camps don't count.

If you are at 30 before going to Matrix 11, then you have them all.

I strongly suggest this guide : https://www.powerpyx.com/stellar-blade-all-collectible-locations-guide/

It breaks everything down by region. So when you go to a new region, you can check how many camps there are in that area and be sure you don't miss any.

Just be aware that this guide counts the first Matrix 11 camp as being part of the Great Desert. So don't be surprised if you find 1 extra camp in Matrix 11 compared to what the guide says, and 1 less in the Great Desert. It's just because of how they counted what belongs to which area, but it comes to the same.

And don't worry because you will have plenty of opportunities to revisit past areas for side quests which will allow you to get any camps you missed. You can still get any camp right up until the 2nd point of no return, so there's no need to stress out about this too much.

Posted (edited)

@Nick240894

Thanks a lot for that, I knew my maths was not off as numbers don't lie.

So safe to assume that the Xion Camps don't count towards the Trophy then.  Cheers for confirming, man.

Post Script:

There are also inconsistencies using that Guide too, one as an example off top, saying that the Wasteland has x3 Beta Cores, when there are x4 Beta Cores etc...

Edited by J-S_93

2 hours ago, J-S_93 said:

@Nick240894

Thanks a lot for that, I knew my maths was not off as numbers don't lie.

So safe to assume that the Xion Camps don't count towards the Trophy then.  Cheers for confirming, man.

Post Script:

There are also inconsistencies using that Guide too, one as an example off top, saying that the Wasteland has x3 Beta Cores, when there are x4 Beta Cores etc...

Yes, the guide has some mistakes, they all do unfortunately. But for the big stuff, it is reliable.

Stuff like Beta Cores and Body Cores don't matter as much because the game gives you several more than you need to max out your HP and Beta Energy. So you don't need them all.

But for the collectible trophies which require you to obtain every single camp, can, etc..., the guide is reliable.

• Like 1

Just now, Battlefield_Lars said:

i just got the trophy and the naytiba trophy on my first playthrough. now i can do the ng+ with no stress 😭❤️

You come across any more Damaged Weapon Core Naytiba perchance? Other than the three in the Wasteland?

4 minutes ago, Battlefield_Lars said:

you will hate my response but, i literally did every side mission and looked everywhere and when i did eidos 9 and spire 4 and when i came back to eidos 7 i had just enough cores 😅

I'm scared now 😱

its not so hard when i think about it but i would recommend to fill the lily bar to 100% ☺️ and do "everything" before leaving to orbit for less trouble ☺️ my tracker on psnprofile got updated when i got trophies that helped alot when i noticed it ❤️

48 minutes ago, J-S_93 said:

You come across any more Damaged Weapon Core Naytiba perchance? Other than the three in the Wasteland?

You can get a couple Damaged Weapon Cores in the Great Desert. By the time I finished the game I had more than enough of every upgrade material to max everything.

• Like 1