How long do you think the servers will remain up? (Any rumors of potential shutdown?)

I played this game a few years ago and I liked it a lot. I am wanting to go back to it soon and get the platinum, though I am aware it can be hard to find matches for some modes due to low player count. 

How long do you think EA will keep the servers up for a game like this? I know no one has a crystal ball, but has there been any rumors about this or anything?

Posted (edited)

This game hasn't appeared on any server closure lists yet but it wouldn't surprise me at all if the servers are killed off within the next year or two, because it hasn't got anywhere near the popularity or player base of the Battlefront games (though BF1 has very low player populations for some modes).

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.
  • Like 1

Thanks for the info. I am actually working on Battlefront 2015 right now. Just need the level 100 trophy for 100%. Lobbies are definitely hard to come by in DLC and smaller game modes. Pretty much have to organize one or watch the discord for planned lobby days