Monstercat

Malligos

I was wondering, does anyone else on here listen to Monstercat(Media)? If you have, how long, & how many albums have you bought?

Personally, i've been listening to MC since about 2012- early 2013 (around Album 013), And have bought 015, 016, & Best of 2013

Here are Monstercat's links: http://www.monstercat.com/

https://www.youtube.com/user/MonstercatMedia

Edited by DRIFTER_X7

I first started listening to them on 003, and I own 001-008, 010, 012, Christmas Album 2011, Christmas Album 2012, Best of 2011, and finally, Best of 2012. I don't have any swag besides this one lanyard (which is super cheap, like 50 cents cheap) that I won for free because I got this newsletter from Project46 where the first 200 people to enter got a free one. It's pretty cool, I'll never use it though.

I played a fair amount of Minecraft with Stephen Walking, and I've spoken to Ephixa a couple of times on WoW through whispers. Varien bummed a cigarette off of me once back when he was known as Halo Nova at this local Denver venue that's called the Beta Nightclub, and we spoke about music interests for a couple of minutes since we're both into the same sort of stuff. Haven't talked to or met anyone else, though.

Edited by Gravesound
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have been listening to (Starts to whore out) MonsterCat since launch, and GoingQuantum since BEFORE they did the weekly podcasts, back when they did the monthly ones. It is kinda cool to see how far they have come. I want Tristam and StevenWalking to do another beat.