Bugged Auto Pop

Posted (edited)

I just bought 300 TP medals worth of equipment and the trophy didn't pop :(

I'm stuck at 296/306

Edit: Tried to save Transfer all over again and nothing, all other trophies are popping except this one :(

Edit2: Even with my 295/306 save it's stuck at 297, I think it's hard locked no matter what save I use 

Edited by diogoarez

Guys I just figured out the issue with the equipment trophy after trying to save transfer again to see if it counted properly, for some weird reason only items from the MEDAL SHOP work, any other shop for some reason you can buy the entire stock and it only counts 1/2 items 

• 4 weeks later...

My equipment didn’t auto pop but I earned it via the TP shop. Bought some items with Zeni but the progress didn’t move so I’m guessing I owned those previously. Z souls and equipment have a lot of cheaper items you should get first. I was on 269/306 but it only took like 30-45 mins or so to get the TP I needed. 

My equipment didn’t auto pop but I earned it via the TP shop. Bought some items with Zeni but the progress didn’t move so I’m guessing I owned those previously. Z souls and equipment have a lot of cheaper items you should get first. I was on 269/306 but it only took like 30-45 mins or so to get the TP I needed.