Numero Uno Trophy

MrToboThe1st

So at the moment I'm trying to unlock the "Numero Uno" Trophy and I have a well idea of what to do but most lists I've look at tell me different things to do & I would like to know legitimately what you need to do to unlock this trophy. Thanks, Tobo.

100% Sure I have done

Darts

Arm Wrestling

Parachuting

Random Target Shooting Range

1 Set of Tennis

1 Hole of Golf

Arm Wrestling ( 1 match )

Gang Attack without dying

Rally Race

Standard Race

Sea Race

Air Race

10 Waves Of Survival

1v1 Deathmatch

& 2v3 Team Deathmatch

So I have to do bike race (motorbike or bmx?)

GTA Race ( I think)

And that should be all right? 

Oh & is there not a way to find out what you have done?

I think that list is all you have to do. I remember when i got the trophy. It's not even that hard.

And i'm not sure if you can see what you've done so far, but go to their social club site. It has an insight about pretty much everything. I can't guarantee it will tell you what you've done, but it's worth a try.

I think that list is all you have to do. I remember when i got the trophy. It's not even that hard.

And i'm not sure if you can see what you've done so far, but go to their social club site. It has an insight about pretty much everything. I can't guarantee it will tell you what you've done, but it's worth a try

So you're saying that I should have a trophy or that I need to do those 2 extra things. Already knew about the SOcial Site but thanks anyway!!

So you're saying that I should have a trophy or that I need to do those 2 extra things. Already knew about the SOcial Site but thanks anyway!!

Hmm, maybe, just maybe, you have to win the rally race both as a racer and as a passenger? I knew i did both of those when i wanted to get that rally trophy.

Not much else comes to my mind. There is this new "non contact" race as well, but that shouldn't count since it just recently came out, but it could somehow count.

Also did you do all of these things alone or against someone else? You HAVE to win all of these against atleast one opponent, otherwise it doesn't count to the trophy.

Hmm, maybe, just maybe, you have to win the rally race both as a racer and as a passenger? I knew i did both of those when i wanted to get that rally trophy.

Not much else comes to my mind. There is this new "non contact" race as well, but that shouldn't count since it just recently came out, but it could somehow count.

Also did you do all of these things alone or against someone else? You HAVE to win all of these against atleast one opponent, otherwise it doesn't count to the trophy.

I used a boosting partner and the non-contact has been on in probably most races. So I'll try the other races tomorrow and I'll give feed back much aprecated

There has already been a thread posted about this achievement, using this link should help you on your way to the trophy.

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/13982-numero-uno-trophy/

Thanks alot hope this helps!!

Play the tenis match FULLY, don't let your partners leave early

Yep done that played it to the end and won with a boosting partner. ;)

SO I think I need to do the death match again but one that is in a mission select & not in game.