Nesting instinct trophy question

Dr_WPJTPCSPCDM

Just trying to work out if I'm missing something in the game or if this trophy has glitched on me. When looking at the mission select menu it says I've found all the sniper nests for each level but the trophy never popped for me. All the info I've found online only mention 22 sniper nests, but later on when I played 'Hunt the Grey Wolf' DLC and entered the nest on there it showed up as: unlocked 23 of 32 sniper nests. Has anybody else had this? Are there more sniper nests that count for the trophy in other modes apart from campaign? Or is everybody else getting the 22 sniper nests and it's just glitched on me for some reason?

• 2 weeks later...

Just trying to work out if I'm missing something in the game or if this trophy has glitched on me. When looking at the mission select menu it says I've found all the sniper nests for each level but the trophy never popped for me. All the info I've found online only mention 22 sniper nests, but later on when I played 'Hunt the Grey Wolf' DLC and entered the nest on there it showed up as: unlocked 23 of 32 sniper nests. Has anybody else had this? Are there more sniper nests that count for the trophy in other modes apart from campaign? Or is everybody else getting the 22 sniper nests and it's just glitched on me for some reason?

Is this PS3 or PS4? Have you downloaded the patch or sorry the latest PS3 software 4.60? And the latest system info for Sniper 3? You have to clear or enter the nests on at least marksman for the trophy to show. Cadet doesnt do it..........

BTW I have 3 DLC weapons pack. camouflage and characters for MP mode, but cant find grey wolf DLC...Where did you get it? Do you have a link to show it?

Edited by snacklepuss

Is this PS3 or PS4? Have you downloaded the patch or sorry the latest PS3 software 4.60? And the latest system info for Sniper 3? You have to clear or enter the nests on at least marksman for the trophy to show. Cadet doesnt do it..........

BTW I have 3 DLC weapons pack. camouflage and characters for MP mode, but cant find grey wolf DLC...Where did you get it? Do you have a link to show it?

PS3 version. When I posted this I was up to date with all patches & software updates, but not been on it for a few days so don't know if there have been any more added since then. I did my first run through of the game on sniper elite so wouldn't have thought that would be it, useful information to know anyway though. [edit: actually thinking about it, I may have missed a sniper nest on the fort mission and gone back for them on a custom difficulty setting. Will try entering them again on one of the proper (non-cadet) difficulties and hope it re recognises them. Just frustrating as the statistics show them all as completed.]

Grey Wolf DLC was a preorder bonus, I'm assuming it should turn up for sale on the PS store at some point but I have no idea when. Bit of a low blow adding trophies for a DLC pack and then not making it available to everyone. 

Edited by Dr_WPJTPCSPCDM

PS3 version. When I posted this I was up to date with all patches & software updates, but not been on it for a few days so don't know if there have been any more added since then. I did my first run through of the game on sniper elite so wouldn't have thought that would be it, useful information to know anyway though. [edit: actually thinking about it, I may have missed a sniper nest on the fort mission and gone back for them on a custom difficulty setting. Will try entering them again on one of the proper (non-cadet) difficulties and hope it re recognises them. Just frustrating as the statistics show them all as completed.]

Grey Wolf DLC was a preorder bonus, I'm assuming it should turn up for sale on the PS store at some point but I have no idea when.

Bit of a low blow adding trophies for a DLC pack and then not making it available to everyone.

Apparently someone stole a lot of Rebellion DLC just before it came out and thats something to do with it.