Shin Megami Tensei - $20 on Amazon

HowIPendragon

Edit: Forgot to add "IV" to the title. Woops :P

Just posting this as a heads up for anyone else who is interested in buying this game. I just noticed the price drop today. That is an insanely low price for a game that is normally around $50. 

http://www.amazon.com/Shin-Megami-Tensei-IV

Could not pass it up! ^_^

Edited by rsoto1125
  • Like 1

I've never played an SMT game, but I've heard it referred to as "Satanic Pokemon".  This intrigues me.

Yup. I've never played one either but according to what I've read its basically Pokemon if it had a good story, demonic Pokemon, and how things would go down if people really had that kind of power in their control.

Plus its Atlus so its gotta be great :P

Edited by rsoto1125

Yup. I've never played one either but according to what I've read its basically Pokemon if it had a good story, demonic Pokemon, and how things would go down if people really had that kind of power in their control.

Plus its Atlus so its gotta be great :P

Prepare to get your butt kicked, SMTIV is one of those games were you HAVE to find a weakness for your opponents or else they can clean sweep you in one round, but it also goes the other way around too. Its pretty good if youre looking for a challenge, but like i said, prepare to see the game over screen a lot, because you will lol.