Problem: Robin's Tablet Reading Skill

For a trophy I need to get 30 items using Robin's Tablet Reading skill on the poneglyphs..

At first I kept getting herbs for about 6-8 times and since then I have gotten them maybe once every 5 tries and I'm around 15 items now and getting 'nothing...' every single time

Can anyone help me?

EDIT: Found the solution. You can only get 1 item per poneglyph per day (real day) so you have to change your ps3's time to the next day to get items again or just wait a day.

Edited by coldtrojan

For a trophy I need to get 30 items using Robin's Tablet Reading skill on the poneglyphs..

At first I kept getting herbs for about 6-8 times and since then I have gotten them maybe once every 5 tries and I'm around 15 items now and getting 'nothing...' every single time

Can anyone help me?

EDIT: Found the solution. You can only get 1 item per poneglyph per day (real day) so you have to change your ps3's time to the next day to get items again or just wait a day.

yeah . 1 day 1 reading , change day your ps3 and continue

Ugh, i hate mechanics like these that make you wait in real time, just what's the point to it? People are going to workaround it anyway and you're not encouraging anyone to play the game for any longer because of it

• Like 1

• 11 months later...