Send Oculi to a friend Uplay Action

ZexenVatenkeist

I was looking through the game's Uplay Action list, and the Through the Looking Glass action caught my eye. To get it you must Send Oculi to a friend. Thing is, in order to do so you apparently must have a friend in both Uplay and the PSN. So, if anyone could add me, both my Uplay and PSN names are ZexenVatenkeist. If you want you can add me, send me some Oculi to achieve the action yourself and I'll send them right back.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Well since the PS3 board is dead, has anyone ever played it? I tried to get the "Action" (and the 10 points) for gifting Oculi to someone. When i add PSN friends the option to gift Oculi (i.e. pressing Square to open the Gift menu) doesn't work and the game hangs when i try to exing it, rebooting the PS3, or just freezes and i'm forced to turn it off completely. Can you please try to add me and see if the problem occurs again? I already tried removing everyone and the game seem to work well again, even when exiting, but i wonder if this means i can't get the Action for this version in any way...

• 3 months later...