Is it really possible to obtain the same trophy twice?

Floriiss

Allright guys, I platinumed FFXIII a long time ago, and when you platinumed the game you earned some really cool themes for your ps3 and also a save file from FFXIII grants you a cool costume on Lightning returns: FFXIII. My save file from FFXIII was on my old PS3, which now is broken. However recently my younger brother earned his Platinum for FFXIII and I thaught maybe I could copy his save file and put in on my ps3 so I could get the themes again and also the costume for Lightning returns (This has nothing to do with cheating or whatso ever, I ALWAYS EARN trophies legit). Anyways when I loaded his save file I got a message saying; You cannot earn trophies because this is someone elses save. Hmm dissepointing because I couldn't get the themes for Ps3... so I thaught well.. I'll start a new game and then I'll save and it will give me a cool costume for Lightning Returns. I completed the beginning of the story and SUDDENLY I EARNED A TROPHY FOR FFXIII WHICH I ALREADY PLATTED?!?!?! Impossible?! How is that even possible? I was scared that I had platinum FFXIII ALL OVER AGAIN so I shut down my ps3 fast. When I sync my trophies the trophy was (luckely) not there. When I looked on the list I still had the old timestamps for FFXIII. What happened to that trophy that was earned? Did it dissapear or what? (Really confused right now).

Floriiss