Question

Sleipnir-XWZ

Today I got a trophy from my brother's Disgaea 3 Absence of Detention game card without deleting the game bubble in my PS Vita, I'm confused about this since my brother hasm't got this platinum, so I'm concerned about if he's not going to get the remainig trophies for his platinum after this.

Please Help with this.

If I'm understanding correctly, he has his save data on HIS vita, and you have your Save data on YOUR vita.

If that's the case, worry not, the trophies you get are due to the progress you've made with your save data. So his data stays the same and once he reaches the requirements for that trophy he'll get it too.

Does that answer your question?

If I'm understanding correctly, he has his save data on HIS vita, and you have your Save data on YOUR vita.

If that's the case, worry not, the trophies you get are due to the progress you've made with your save data. So his data stays the same and once he reaches the requirements for that trophy he'll get it too.

Does that answer your question?

This. 

There is no data saved onto the game card. All trophies are linked to your specific PSN profile, and the save data that is stored on your PSVita memory card. You shouldn't have anything to worry about.