Onslaught Trophies

bcw1125

I just got the Platinum trophy today and have started working on the DLC packs, beginning with Onslaught. There isn't a video guide for the 'Egg-Stra XP' trophy (that I saw) on this site so I went looking on Youtube. I see the video guide for the Xbox version (essentially the same mechanics) with one minor difference: the Xbox gives a notification when you shoot an egg (i.e. 1 of 4 egg hunt). I have found (and shot) a couple of these eggs on Multiplayer (public matches) and it seems the PS4 does not give this same notification. Can someone verify that the PS4 does not give this notification when you shoot an egg or am I missing something here? Thanks.

• Like 1

Strange. In any event, the trophy popped after I destroyed one of the hives so problem solved. Thanks for your input.

I've done the eggstra xp trophies for the first three DLC's and the eggs can be really far off or hidden in ways that would make me feel unsure of whether or not I hit them without some sort of notice coming up. However, Ghosts has had a lot of changes in the past year. The last update was over 2 gigs. There's always the possibility that IW changed things to where you don't get any notices. I'll know more once they release Nemesis to us.

Edit: spelling :|

Edited by Rowdi