The last of us: Firefly & Hunter tips.

geogw

• 2 weeks later...

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA, mate this was a hilarious forum topic! I literally laughed the whole way through; thanks for that, I've been feeling quite sick these past few weeks :P

Definitely some good points here mate, I hate how I'm such a perfectionist and even though I know most of the challenges don't matter (like the add 10 people to clan ones), I still have to go for them anyway :'( I'm such a silly bloke haha. I didn't even think of the idea about quitting games to get the trophy faster though (since it doesn't matter if some people are sick at all). And I'm sorry, but I'm addicted to getting the new hats. I can't help it; I see a new hat, and I must have it :P

If I was just going for the trophies I would definitely use this method; but since I love it so much, I don't care how long it takes; I'm going to enjoy it by golly!

Edited by FluffyAssassin64

Yeah, this is an awesome tip indeeed.

When i was going for hunter/firefly on ps3 i played all 168 games, and since i wanted to plat the remastered one as well i said "fuck this shit, i'm gonna skip a few days"

The key is, stay at 10~15 clan members so you can skip more easily and avoid headaches , doing this method (playing one day gathering around 40/50 supplies and skipping the next 4~5 days) i was able to do 12 weeks in 4 hours.

• 1 month later...