meh... could be worse i suppose

TheRealPadman88

No it's not free, saying it's free would imply we get to keep it. We don't. 

We pay a fee per month/year for a lucky dip of games, some we like some we hate. They aren't free from criticism just because they're on plus. 

We pay for the exact service we're getting, the service being, a random selection of games to play until our membership runs out.

If we don't like the games, we have every right to complain. 

I wish people would stop calling in free, the last time I checked, we had to pay for PS Plus. :)

LET US BELIEVE ITS FREE :P HA HA 

And plus i would have liked this on vita more would have helped me on dead points at work 

Edited by Fastandslow
  • Like 1

LET US BELIEVE ITS FREE :P HA HA 

And plus i would have liked this on vita more would have helped me on dead points at work 

Well if you want to believe it's free, feel free too (no pun intended) 

You should be working at work, not playing vita games :angry: .. unless it's your job to play vita games, in that case, carry on.  :awesome:

That whole buzz Killington piece in family guy was literally made because I exist, so I'm just living up to the hype.  

We pay a fee per month/year for a lucky dip of games, some we like some we hate. They aren't free from criticism just because they're on plus. 

We pay for the exact service we're getting, the service being, a random selection of games to play until our membership runs out.

I wish people would stop calling in free, the last time I checked, we had to pay for PS Plus. :)

you. you are a genius.

I got the ps plus as a Christmas gift :D

I like to believe I'm getting something for free, makes life a little more happier :)

• 4 months later...

is just a way of saying it  "FREE" we just pay the service like 20 buck for three moths (for me) and i get games that are like 50 to 40 in the digital store . it a great deal and mostly "free" because im not paying 40 for each games . But i get your point. 

Edited by El_C4RLOS-OPS