Borderlands 2 DLC errors

bigpocketpair

Hi all,

I got the PS vita slim about a month or so ago and have been loving Borderlands 2, I can't get the DLC to install. I decided not to bother with it until I got towards the end of the game, and now I have some characters I would like to take into the DLC stuff.

Basically everytime I have the DLC downloaded, I open up BL2 and it says "installing" gets to 10% and then says " error c1-2738-0", This happens on ALL the DLC.

Any thoughts or ideas?

I've seen all sorts of crazy ideas online about how to fix this because the error is apparently common, including reformatting your card and resetting the Vita to factory settings. The error means "Could not sync to server", by the way. I think this was the error I was getting when I tried to play The Walking Dead Season 2 for the first time, and it turned out my Vita was signed out of the network even though I could see my trophies and access the store. Go to Settings, then PSN, and see if you need to sign in. Or sign out and sign back in and see if that works. Before you start doing other drastic things.