What would you wish was More! on The PSN "Sales or Weekly Deals"?

DarknessKey92

You can pick up games like this on disc for less than $10, I live in the UK and I bought this for £4 so why would people want an imaginary digital copy for $39.99?!

I really don't see the point of these kinds of things, all these games on PSN can be bought for less on the internet at places like eBay and Amazon!

We're still playing the same Data of the game, and Unlike the Disk that can be Lost or Scratched enough(yes i'm aware of the quality disc Blu-rays are, but if it's damaged enough "it'll cause it to not run properly"). You can always re-download the game whenever you want, while it runs the same as when you got it(because if your game is scratched bad, then you're gonna be waiting a long time on games that have loading screens/ or not even get to play them @ all).

Each bear their Pros & Cons:

The Pros of Digital is that if uploaded to the PSN can erase the Limited Quantity issue the Disk versions have. It's harder to find Disc only games these days, and even if you do...the Ebay/Amazon Seller is more then likely going to sell it for a jacked up price knowing how rare the game is due to its Limited Quantities made.

Also yes! paying for a game for $39.99 @ this time after its release is absurd, but that's just how companies are these days. So we can @ least hope the game gets on a Sale that could drop the price to 30 Percent it's Original price(A lot of expensive games have been sold later during a good sale with 60-80 percent discounts).

The handling of retail after pre-owned is not always good, I remember getting a copy of FF13-X2 from Amazon, and the Seller claimed it was in New condition in the description.

So I paid for it @ $30(Plus the damn Shipping), and when I got it: The back of the box was ripped by the bar code, the Manual was Bend, and the Disk almost looked like he gave it to his cat for a Scratcher. The bitch scratched it so much, it wouldn't even let me start the damn game's opening Cut scene.

So I reported the Ass hole, and Sure enough Amazon Didn't give a fuck!; "so now I only pre-Order From Amazon by the companies Directly selling the games".

I couldn't even sell it to gamestop for A dollar, because the Bitch scratched the bar code, so I had to get another Copy of FF13-X2 from BestBuy 8 months later for $7(even cheaper & newer then the piece of crap he sold me).

Also Having a game being Digital helps Indie Developers Make their games accessible(Because they obviously don't have the money to also make their game launch A Retail release).