easy lover trophy

MemoLar17

really cant understand whats wrong with tis game and trophy. its the only trophy between me and plat. i did everythng and still cant get the trophy. i made a gameplay just for zevran and tried everythng including threesome still no luck. in bioware site its showing i have that trophy but in my system it dont appear. i know how to get it and i did everythng correctly. anyone have ideas? deleting patch or somethng like that..

really cant understand whats wrong with tis game and trophy. its the only trophy between me and plat. i did everythng and still cant get the trophy. i made a gameplay just for zevran and tried everythng including threesome still no luck. in bioware site its showing i have that trophy but in my system it dont appear. i know how to get it and i did everythng correctly. anyone have ideas? deleting patch or somethng like that..

Try playing the below video for him. Seriously though, I've never heard of that one to glitch but anything's possible since the trophies for killing Darkspawn are already a little buggy. Zevran is the easiest one to romance so it can't be anything related to that. You've done a separate file just to romance him so that should have worked too. Unfortunately all I can suggest is what you've already done and that's to do yet another new game to try and get it. I'm not sure if you've been doing the same race/sex combo in your attempts but if so then maybe try changing that as well for the next attempt just in case. It shouldn't make any difference but it can't hurt either.

Edited by BooneJusticius

thnx for the song:) maybe if i thnk about how to get it while listening tis song can help.

its realy very ironic, its maybe one of the easiest trophies and its the only obstacle for me to complete game.

i dont have patience for another new game maybe after some time pass i just try other thngs from my save files.

thnx anyway.