Packs I already own cost money again?

Jon-Patrick-S

I was looking on the store to pick up the new skin pack (My younger cousin who I play with loves messing with the skins and textures so I've been buying the DLCs for when I'm spending time with him) and found that all the packs I'd already purchased before are there to be bought again. I went back a couple of pages through my recently purchased items and found one still there, and I can still use the ones I'd already downloaded in game. My only guess is that it may have been related to something that changed in the store when the PS4 version was launched or when Microsoft purchased Mojang presumably making them eligible to a cut of the profits. 

It's not technically a problem per se, as long as I don't delete Minecraft from my console I won't have any trouble having to track down the packs from my download list again but it just seems weird and I'm curious if this is an isolated incident or has it happened to anyone else who has previously purchased downloadable content for this game?

EDIT: Just thought it was worth mentioning I'm talking from the PAL region if anyone from there wants to check. I've also now noticed that Minecraft PS4 is showing up as free for me in the store along with all the packs I'd bought for the PS3 version further suggesting it may have been part of the problem.

Edited by Jon-Patrick-S