cant press buttons when holding w on keyboard

Tomoko Kuroki

i dunno its a razer type G

I tried 2 different keyboards, the other one has too many keys i cant press same time.

This one I can't do SD and 2 at the same time, I normally play league of legends and have no problem because you dont use those keys to move around.

But now im playing smite and I cant hold SD to move down right and press my 2 skill at the same time, this is so annoying, I have 2 keyboards and they both do this problem

that is so weird, thank goodness i never came upon such atrocity.

edit: i found this answer.

"This is a hardware limitation of your keyboard. Unfortunately, the only solution is that you must purchase a better keyboard that does not have this limitation.

To be more specific:

In order to save money, keyboard manufacturers often put many keys on the same "circuit" of sorts within the wiring of the keyboard. This prevents multiple keys in the same region of the keyboard from being pressed simultaneously. Sometimes it even prevents more than 2 keys at all from across the whole keyboard being pressed at once. Often the shift, ctrl, and alt keys are not within this limitation, so you can hold shift and press 2 other keys at once and it will still work fine.

Even high-end gaming keyboards often have a similar hardware limitation, although the cap is much higher so that it is unlikely to be reached during the normal course of gaming."

seeing that its a "razer" gaming keyboard it shoulllldnt be limitations. maybe something is broken. or maybe try a brand new keyboard.

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY