Game data from grounded mode not transfering to grounded mode plus.

Hey. Just completed the grounded mode and was ready to do it on grounded mode plus. Got to the third chapter when I realized I do not have any of the weapon upgrades, nor supplements from my grounded mode playthrough. At first I thought I had started it on grounded mode again, but the difficulty says grounded mode marked in a green color (which indicates + I believe). 

So I've been searching around for the cause of my problem, but I haven't been able to find any. Do any of you know how to fix it?

That involves you doing it on easy+, and then doing one chapter at a time backwards on grounded +? How does that work towards getting the all weapon upgrades trophy and supplements?

when i beat easy, i jumped straight to Grounded+, had a full arsenal of weapons and upgrades, i did mostly 85% stealth since you can get killed quick on G+, beat the hospital and worked my way backwards, of course some weapons were not available since i havent picked them up yet, those vanish the earlier you get in chapters, but the weapons i did have were fully upgraded and bullets all over. made it a lot easier. 

when i beat easy, i jumped straight to Grounded+, had a full arsenal of weapons and upgrades, i did mostly 85% stealth since you can get killed quick on G+, beat the hospital and worked my way backwards, of course some weapons were not available since i havent picked them up yet, those vanish the earlier you get in chapters, but the weapons i did have were fully upgraded and bullets all over. made it a lot easier. 

Think I'll try to figure out why the data isn't stored in my + game instead. Would be a bit annoying having done the grounded mode for nothing.

I made a new game +, and this time it worked. A bit annoying having to do the three chapters again, but at least I found out before I was further in.

Still not sure what caused the previous one to glitch out though.

• Like 1