Question about the multiplayer of COD MW2?

MynyUser

A few minutes ago I was playing in the multiplayer and every few minutes it stopped the game and said "connecting a new host"

Then after a few times it just said "server killed"

How exactly does it work in the multiplayer of COD MW2?

How it chooses to host?

and what exactly happened to serve? why did he got killed? how can a server can get kill anyway?

Thanks anyway

p.s. How to use a helicopter/airplane?

Edited by MynyUser

The servers on Mw2 use what they call the host so it picks the player with the best connection and he/she becomes the host if he/she leaves the game then it will come up connecting to a new host this is the process of the game picking a new players connection. The server killed I have never seen that message although I do know the game is now full of hackers/modders who can write stuff to come up in the server maybe one of them did it or maybe it was Cods anti cheat actually working and seeing there is a hacker and killing the server I'm not to sure anyway I hope this helps.

Edited by WithAtelier

The servers on Mw2 use what they call the host so it picks the player with the best connection and he/she becomes the host if he/she leaves the game then it will come up connecting to a new host this is the process of the game picking a new players connection. The server killed I have never seen that message although I do know the game is now full of hackers/modders who can write stuff to come up in the server maybe one of them did it or maybe it was Cods anti cheat actually working and seeing there is a hacker and killing the server I'm not to sure anyway I hope this helps.

maybe the last host was the hacker so wan it Made him the host it trigger the Cods anti cheat?

Edited by MynyUser
  • Like 1

Yeah maybe but I'm not 100% sure just posted what I thought it could be

i just played in a hacked server :o
that was so weird....
All players run so fast and jump so high like it was The Matrix or something
one time i  jump and i destroy an Attack Helicopter with a Knife :blink:  :|
i just destroy an Attack Helicopter with a Knife....    :blink:  :|   :|   :|
Edited by MynyUser