Is this a good starter gaming PC?

nextbigthing91

Hey all. I've never had a gaming PC really. I used to mess about with Unreal II back in the day but that's about as far as my experience with PC gaming goes.

After seeing so many really good looking PC games lately, including a bunch of exclusives, I want a gaming PC. I mean, its the only system I don't have and has games I want to play. 

But this is where it gets a little bit daunting to me, coming from playing on consoles I did what any first time buyer would probably do and just Googled "OK GOOGLE, GIVE ME GAMING PC!"

Found this on Amazon - 

http://www.amazon.co.uk/VIBOX-Apache-Package-Including-Operating/dp/B008LZI3D2/ref=sr_1_1?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1412856328&sr=1-1&keywords=gaming+pc

As you can see, Windows 8 included, pre built, keyboard and mouse and monitor included. Seems like it would be a good place to start. 

So I was thinking of getting this and upgrading parts as and when I need to. Question is will it be able to cope with playing most games at a decent setting? Because that 33% price reduction seems almost too good to be true...

I don't know much about the specifications and what not since mine was made by a friend, but the graphics card alone is listed as 'Minimum Power Supply Requirement : 750 watt' and that computer says it only has a 500 watt. So I'd recommend looking at the other places people mentioned :) There's always the option of building your own or seeing if someone you know can build one.