what are the challenges?

EternalChaos72

We're ALL missing something, until the servers are sorted there'll be no challenges... But anyways, the challenges are basically records, you, your friend's and randomer's highest scores, best times and most impressive wins. Once someone has a score they're proud of they can create a challenge, either privately with invited friends, or publicly with the world, to see if anyone can beat their score. The event will be replicated exactly how it was when the score, or time, was set, so if it was set at night then the challenge will be at night too, it copies the settings that the player used at the time of their event. Personally I don't know how it's supposed to work on time trial events when it could be a completely different time of day when you set your time to when you started the event, but I presume it keeps the starting settings and not load you into how the event was at the time the score was actually set. So yeah, that's prettymuch the challenges in detail. The 3 things in the corner you referred to are probably just the objectives on the tour events.

Yeah, me too, minus the selling part. I pre-ordered the game off the PS Store so I'm stuck with it... I want to think that this game would've been more enjoyable if the server problems didn't arise, but as it is it was just one long grind for me, all it was was race, restart, race, restart, race, restart, etc... Luckily the game is, or at least was, very simple to exploit however, in the end I made it so I would get the Ferrari miles driven completion accolade everytime I finished any event, so I'd get a bare minimum of 332,500 points after EVERY event, win or lose. That Fame also added to my crew which is BS and the devs should be patching that ASAP since as I can tell from the leaderboards the exploit is being abused. But my point is the game lost all it's appeal to me about a quarter of the way into Credit Where It's Due and I did not want to keep grinding after getting that trophy since at that point I still needed over 6 million Fame points to get to level 50. Also as part of the exploit I somehow managed to "complete" a load of accolades and when I tested it on one of my extra accounts Credit Where It's Due popped instantly, on a level 4 driver. Kinda wished I'd found it earlier and saved myself the days of grinding, but there ya go... Just waiting on the 3 challenge trophies and then I'm done with the game, don't even think I wanna even bother trying to get the last tour trophy.