Looking for like minded players

Hi all.

Recently got CoD AW and realised my friends list has hardly anyone playing AW and find the most fun I have with CoD is by having people to enjoy playing it with, so here is a brief introduction to me and then if you think we'd get on or enjoy playing, send me a friend request and let's see how it goes.

I'm nearly 28 from the UK with a mic.

On CoD I mainly play Hardcore TDM because what the hell is with the bullet sponging on core.

Also play a lot of Destiny, Got The Crew on Pre-order and AC Unity plus plenty of other games we could possibly play in the future.

I understand a lot of people dislike hardcore but I'm sure some people on here will be on the same page and look to have some fun and progress/increase their gameplay online.

So feel free to send me an invite/reply here if you fancy it.

Cheers all.

• Like 1

Hi all.

Recently got CoD AW and realised my friends list has hardly anyone playing AW and find the most fun I have with CoD is by having people to enjoy playing it with, so here is a brief introduction to me and then if you think we'd get on or enjoy playing, send me a friend request and let's see how it goes.

I'm nearly 28 from the UK with a mic.

On CoD I mainly play Hardcore TDM because what the hell is with the bullet sponging on core.

Also play a lot of Destiny, Got The Crew on Pre-order and AC Unity plus plenty of other games we could possibly play in the future.

I understand a lot of people dislike hardcore but I'm sure some people on here will be on the same page and look to have some fun and progress/increase their gameplay online.

So feel free to send me an invite/reply here if you fancy it.

Cheers all.

Hello and welcome to PSNProfiles. 

Since you're new you should check out these thread:

You can formally introduce yourself here: https://psnprofiles.com/forums/forum/13-introductions/

And join/create game sesstions here: https://psnprofiles.com/gaming-sessions (remember to set your time zone to the correct one)