Problem with psn log in.

Elvu89

I updated my ps4 system with newest firmware and now when i try to log in to psn it only shows me "privacy settings update" and when i update my privacy settings like my ps4 asks.

it still can't connect and when i hit login again same thing pops up everytime... :( does someone else have this same problem? 

I updated system again from safe mode and it still does the same thing.

i tried to reset my network settings and restarted my modem too like it asked in troubleshooting but that didn't work nether. 

i can get on to my psn profile from ps3 and psvita normally so i think the problem is on my ps4 system. 

Elvu89.png

Yea I have had the same problem today as well. I recently updated the ps4 and when I tried to log on to the psn on my ps4 it asked me to update my privacy settings. after going through the settings it still hadn't logged in so I clicked on login and entered my password again and it again asked me to update my privacy settings!! It is definitely a ps4 issue as like yourself I too have a ps3 which logs in with no problems what so ever. I guess we will have to try to contact Sony for a solution... :(

i contacted sony and they said to try out 3 differend things first one was to Restore default settings from safe mode.. didn't work.

2nd was to Rebuild database from safe mode too... didn't work.

3rd was to Initialize PS4 in other words format whole thing to factory settings.. and guess what it didn't work nether... 

gonna call them tomorrow again to see what they want me to do next.. this thing is just pissing me of so much just got my PS4 last monday -.-