Do I need to restart a playthrough?

Tomoko Kuroki

I played this over a year ago, I was playing coop on the same ps3 with my friend who happened to be player 1 as a fighter.

I was player two as a sorceress. We finished the first playthrough, then we both stopped playing. After awhile I went back on my sorceress and realised all the quests and progress we did, only saved on his fighter, so I had to do another full playthrough on my sorceress who was high level but at the start of the normal playthrough, and I had no bags, only player 1 received bags.

I was thinking on replaying this game for the platinum but is there a way to make my sorceress go on hard mode withought doing a playthrough even though of normal ? Shes the one I wanted to main.

• 1 year later...

Generally if any character already passed the tutorial (beginning of  talisman collecting) then any newly created character can start at level 15 at the beginning of talisman collecting - skipping the entire Route A part of the game. Moreover - after each guild quest is cleared once (the gallery art is unlocked) - then the quest can be skipped on any subsequent character rewarding Skill Points but omitting exp and gold part of the quest reward. This still means you would need to repeat the Rout B part with talisman collecting ,but you don't have to start from the very beginning with a lvl 1 character.

• Like 1