NFS MW weird glitch

m4ns4hil

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

If this happens more then once (this will make you unhappy but will solve the problem) delete and re-add you profile to your console meaning you'll have to re-do all single player progress on all games (but if you have online you'll won't loose you records ex. Gained 12,000,000 sp on nfs mw and your save is lost you'll still have it but everything you did will have to restart ex events jack spot locations security gates and even buildboards but if you already found them it will say you found them but you'll have to find them again) do you get what I mean? It will make sense in a while but try it because my account was corrupted once and I couldn't play aw online because every match I play private or public my PS3 freezes and it happened because I had corrupted files in my saves and if you delete your profile all saves for offline is lost not online because it's saved on a cloud server so you'll never loose your online just offline ok? It may say I'm a noob but im really an expert I just don't do comments like this.

Edited by FreedmFighters