What do you think the chances of this being localized are?

Lady Lilith

I mean, Namco Bandai (or I guess Bandai Namco) have been localizing more Tales games, specifically Graces f and the two Xillia games, and now Zesteria is getting a worldwide release...I don't know the sales figures of Hearts R, but it seems like they should be pretty high considering it's a JRPG worth owning on Vita, and Vita owners don't have too much to choose from as it is, with Sony pretty much leaving it for dead.  I know Bamco was thinking about maybe localizing this when they announced Hearts R, but I'm really not sure if it depended on the sales of Hearts R or just if they felt like it/they got pestered enough.

I don't even care that the dubbing in Hearts R is all Japanese, I am really enjoying the game, as seen by almost having beaten it so soon after launch.  I mean, the dubbing in Yakuza games is all Japanese, so I guess I'm used to it.

Edited by Lady Lilith

I guess it all depends on how well ToHr sales. I haven't really played mine, only 8 hours in but I made my contribution. Let's hope it sold well and we get the other 2 DS tales.

I find that if I lower the voices in the game then it feels like a regular RPG (ala Pokemon)

• 4 months later...

I actually just imported this game because I finally got through Hearts R and freaking loved it. It's rough playing it in Japanese but I'm gonna stick it out and hopefully enjoy it as best I can :)

As for chances of this being localized? I'm not sure. I haven't been a Tales fan for long enough to see their localization trends but I'm hoping we get to see it someday...maybe in a collectors edition anniversary set or something?

• Like 1

I actually just imported this game because I finally got through Hearts R and freaking loved it. It's rough playing it in Japanese but I'm gonna stick it out and hopefully enjoy it as best I can :)

I just bought this today!! I don't speak Japanese, though. Oh well, carpe diem. I'll finish ToHR before I tackle this game. I want to finish Ni No Kuni as well.