Headless Bulldozer?!?!

MynyUser

what do you thinks? will the Headless Bulldozer will ever be on the ps3?

would you like him to be on the ps3 or would you prefer he will never be add to it?
do he ever used his sword or is it just for decoration or something? why would he nead a  sword anyway?

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/payday/images/2/27/Payday2_win32_release_2013-11-09_16-26-06-65.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20131109155009

I've only seen the headless bulldozer on the PC version. It was part of a halloween event. I know for a fact that they are more annoying because you can't do any headshots on them (NO HEAD!) + the sword is only deco. 

I wouldn't mind them appearing but I have this strong feeling that they'll never make it to the ps3. Hasn't been an update for a long time and no signs of one happening soon. :(

Edited by Some_Nuisance
  • Like 1

I've only seen the headless bulldozer on the PC version. It was part of a halloween event. I know for a fact that they are more annoying because you can't do any headshots on them (NO HEAD!) + the sword is only deco. 

I wouldn't mind them appearing but I have this strong feeling that they'll never make it to the ps3. Hasn't been an update for a long time and no signs of one happening soon. :(

so i would need to buy the pc version if you want to do the Safe House Nightmare?  :( 

but i olredy pay for the ps3 version why do i nead to buy it again for the pc  :( :( :(

and i don't like playing action games on a pc

it feels so weird to play with this kind of games with a mouse and keyboard
It feels like my shoulder are broken and I try to do two different things at the same time
like making soap with one hand and clean the floor with the second.... or something
i prefer to play it with a playstation controller it so much better....

so what will i do? :(

Edited by MynyUser

Nah. Stick to the ps3 if you're comfortable with it   B) . There is so much more on the pc version like missions, weapons and achievements... even a new difficulty. But its all pointless buying it all again if you don't have a team to work with.

But I'll leave that up to you, yeah?

Nah. Stick to the ps3 if you're comfortable with it   B) . There is so much more on the pc version like missions, weapons and achievements... even a new difficulty. But its all pointless buying it all again if you don't have a team to work with.

But I'll leave that up to you, yeah?

p.s. you can kill the Headless Bulldozer  :D  he is not immortal is just Headless.... after all the armor is not cover up his throat....

Edited by MynyUser