About the trophy guide.

Sunnychip

Someone volunteers on the site to create it. That means that there is no set time or date when these guides come out nor does it mean that someone is currently making one (although new games do typically get guides fairly quickly). Guides take a while to write (at least a good one), and the game just came out a few weeks ago.Therefore, it could be a while before one comes out (though it'll be here sooner than later if I had to bet on it).

Just be patient. It's a popular game so I'd doubt that someone would overlook writing a guide for it.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 1

Oh I¨m sorry If i sounded impatient, not the case at all, I¨m new here on the forum so I had no ideia how the guides were made. Thank you very much for the information, I will look forward to it.

It's all good! ;)

I also wanted to throw out the fact that you could make a guide too! Not necessarily for lbp 3, but other games you are extremely familiar with!

Not many people have to platinum trophy so it maybe awhile till someone writes it.

Hey guys, just wanted to know when is the guide coming out ?

If you really want a guide right now. Use the one in Playstationtrophies.org

It is great and it helped me get the 4 player quest done with just me and 4 controllers.

Edited by Suicide_Tortuga