Ace Striker trophy glitched?

So, it seems like my very first trophy in the game is glitched...

As some guides says, it should be possible to get Ace Striker in the game tutorial, but mine just refuses to pop. I've tried some things such as deleting my old save and I've reinstalled my system data for KH 1.5 at least 3 times. This even makes me want to stop playing already, seriously, I didn't see anyone else heving problems with this trophy, and I'm not sure if it's worth trying to get it later in the game (I don't want to see a game in my account without a platinum). Seriously, anyone have any ideas? :c

Edited by VClaire

With nearly 23k achievers, it's not really a trophy I'd call glitched. It should easily be one of the first trophies you get. Grab the first object you see and toss it at the nearest enemy causing it to become dizzy. Trophy should pop after this.

But that's what I done afeter deleting and reinstalling all that data |:  I did it several times. Man, this bad luck I have...

... Ok, forget it, just got the trophy. I went there try it once again, the barrel I threw didn't even hit something but I got it. JUST WHAT THE HECK???

Edited by VClaire

• 9 months later...