Trophies glitched ?

DaScorpio_

So today as most of you know, psn was down. So instead of trying to become first person to legitimately 100% Secret Ponchos I played something that I wouldn't play soon. Hotline Miami. I had story complete so I just decided to get all masks. While I was playing I got Guns for the Show trophy which requires me to use all guns at least once. However, I don't think that I should've unlocked it yet as I still had last gun (silenced pistols if im not mistaken) locked. So after playing few more stages I finally did unlock that silenced pistol and got  I got new friends trophy.

So my question is:  Did the trophies really glitch on me for unlocking the guns...show trophy when I still hadn't unlocked silenced pistol (last unlock able) or did I get them in the right order?

Thanks for all the answers in advance :)

Interesting =D
I wrote a guide for this game (with another account) but i've never experienced this (though i platted this TWICE).

I really enjoyed this game, but can be rather annoying too....

Well that's good that you the trophy popped, isn't it? =D

Anyway, if you need any help let me know =D
Also, if you didn't patch the game (you should later because 2 trophies are unattainable) you don't need to A+ every chapter!! (So you can skip some harder chapters.)
I'm going to update the guide with this information with evidence.

Edited by Saji_Yusuke