Acari 3 help

WackyFarmer

After trying so many times the second objective, i couldn't help myself and saw the end of the game... and what a beautiful one! Really gave me the chills due to the soundtrack. 

On topic, anyone wanna shed some light on the 'no damage' in this level? it's the last one i need to 100% all thinking.gif

Thanks in advance happydance.gif

• 1 year later...

I don't see this game on your profile, so not sure whether you have got past your problem.  This one gave me some grief as well.  I presume you are well versed in the game, so build up your power generators as normal and focus offensive to the north, however be aware that there is a critical point where you need to switch your offensive to the opposite side (despite the fact that there are no enemies yet).  When the game reaches the halfway point you get attacked big time from the south, more than you can cope with from switching your forces in realtime, so prepare before that point.

You cannot take any damage to the central drill, even when calling in the airstrikes.  Once the prompt comes up, hit X.  If the trophy doesn't pop then restart because you have missed it.