HTC One M7 Opinions?

skateak

I was looking to get an unlocked phone next month for a reasonable price so I came across the HTC One M7. I like the Gold one and they have it for around $320 on Amazon. Does anyone own/owned this phone and what was your opinion. If there is another phone I should look at in the same price range let me know too.

I had the M7 as my personal phone for almost 2 years. It was a great phone, really. It was the first android phone I ever bought that "just worked." 

It has the second best speakers on any smartphone, apart from the M8.

Another great option in around the same price range (300 on Amazon at the moment) is the LG G2. That's a great phone that's only slightly outdated. 

I had the M7 as my personal phone for almost 2 years. It was a great phone, really. It was the first android phone I ever bought that "just worked." 

It has the second best speakers on any smartphone, apart from the M8.

Another great option in around the same price range (300 on Amazon at the moment) is the LG G2. That's a great phone that's only slightly outdated. 

Ah man that's a nice phone too. Faster processor and a better camera. Going to a hard choice now. 

I dont have the m7 but i do have the m8 h/k edition and so far i have been happy with it;any other phone i would recommend is the LG g3 or the xperia z3

If I could I would get the Xperia Z3 but I am not going to sign a contract and they are just a little more than I want to spend on a phone. Thinking about getting LG G2 now that I have read up on it and stuff but am not quite sure because it has only 24GB available for use and no expandable memory. 

I dont have the m7 but i do have the m8 h/k edition and so far i have been happy with it;any other phone i would recommend is the LG g3 or the xperia z3

Oh wow. Nevermind. I found the LG G3 for only $80 more than the G2. It is even the gold one I want. Thanks for the recommendation man.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...