Solution For Trophy Glitch

Spark-N

I thought i would post this here just incase anyone is having problems with trophies not appearing and don't want to give up on the platinum.

Anyone who has read this thread will think that the trophies glitch because of the exchange, this may be right but i had several problems even after doing the solution within that thread, i have found a solution to the whole problem though as the method i used helped me get platinum

1. Delete all Sims 3 releated data inside Game Data

2. Load up Sims 3 but DO NOT install the patch (you'll now be playing offline)

3. Always SAVE before achieving a trophy

If you DO NOT earn the trophy DO NOT save the game, just quit and repeat steps 1 & 2 and try again.

The glitch happened to me on a few trophies, including the 1000 Wishes trophy and after i did this method the trophy popped up

Hope this helps anyone with this problem

• 3 years later...

I thought i would post this here just incase anyone is having problems with trophies not appearing and don't want to give up on the platinum. Anyone who has read this thread will think that the trophies glitch because of the exchange, this may be right but i had several problems even after doing the solution within that thread, i have found a solution to the whole problem though as the method i used helped me get platinum1. Delete all Sims 3 releated data inside Game Data2. Load up Sims 3 but DO NOT install the patch (you'll now be playing offline)3. Always SAVE before achieving a trophyIf you DO NOT earn the trophy DO NOT save the game, just quit and repeat steps 1 & 2 and try again.The glitch happened to me on a few trophies, including the 1000 Wishes trophy and after i did this method the trophy popped upHope this helps anyone with this problem

Im having this problem with The Sims 3:Pets should I delete all game data and then switch my internet off and play? Do you think that would work as I have 3 trophies that arent popping, thank you for any help.

Im having this problem with The Sims 3:Pets should I delete all game data and then switch my internet off and play? Do you think that would work as I have 3 trophies that arent popping, thank you for any help.

Maybe I can't remember having problems with Pets but it could be the same solution for both if I remember correctly. Just don't delete the save data :)

• Like 1

• 1 year later...