Is 'What Do You Do with a Drunken Guybrush?' glitched?

There're 6 drinks in Club 41:

Grogatini: You can ask for it right at the start, but they're out of it.

Grog: You can order it instead of the Grogatini.

Blood Island Volcano Shots: Ask Morgan what she's drinking an then then W.P. that you're taking what she's having.

Finally the three drinks you find the coupons for in Club 41. You can order them when Elaine and Morgan and fighting but they drink all of them instead.

I did all of this but didn't get the trophy. Does anyone know if this trophy is glitched? I guess I have to play this episode again. *sigh*

Nope, I got it fine on my first playthrough. Make sure you did everything correctly and try again :). Here is exactly what you need to do (from the guide)

• Grogatini: Available from the start. Can be asked for up until you unlock "Feast for the Senses".
  • Grog: Available from the start. Can be asked for up until you unlock "Feast for the Senses".
  • Blood Island Volcano Shots: You can get these two ways. The first, and most optimal, is to ask Morgan what she is drinking, then go back to the barkeep and ask him for the drink as well. The second is to examine the "Try our Blood Island Volcano Shots!" sign to the left of the bar. However, if you do it this way, you will still need to talk to the barkeep and ask him for the drink that way to get credit for the trophy. Can be asked for up until you unlock "Feast for the Senses".
  • Phat Island Phuzzy Nostril: After unlocking "Ayyyye, the Jury", you will find an item called "Scrap of Paper" on a table in the bottom right corner of Club 41, near the exit. Give this to the barkeep when the bar is clear and he will make this for you, or simply wait until after unlocking "Use the Source" and ask the barkeep to make one directly. Can be asked for up until you unlock "Feast for the Senses".
  • Scabb Island Sling: After unlocking "Ayyyye, the Jury", you will find an item called "Scrap of Paper" on the right side of the bar at Club 41. Give this to the barkeep when the bar is clear and he will make this for you, or simply wait until after unlocking "Use the Source" and ask the barkeep to make one directly. Can be asked for up until you unlock "Feast for the Senses".
  • Tri-Island Tuna Colada: After unlocking "Ayyyye, the Jury", you will find yourself in Club 41. Direct Guybrush to use the restroom, and once he comes out, check the "Icky Puddle" that appears. Then examine the "Scrap of Paper" that will get stuck to Guybrush's shoe. Give this to the barkeep when the bar is clear and he will make this for you. This cannot be missed as it is required for story advancement.

Once you have asked for all the drinks, the trophy will unlock. You will lose your chance at this once you unlock "Use the Source" as the Phuzzy Nostril and Scabb Island Sling recipes will disappear from Club 41 at that point if you haven't already picked them up, meaning you cannot ask for one. If you have, however, you will have until you unlock "Feast for the Senses" to get this trophy.

• 8 years later...

I had the same issue. The issue is the Volcano Shots. There are several ways to get them (Morgan can give them to you. You can ask about the sign, etc). To unlock the trophy, you need to ask for them specifically in the "Bartender, I'd like to order a drink" option. It's OK, if you did one of the other options already, you can still ask for them.