4 all the play3rs who have problem with the ribbons READ HERE

NebuLaTeK

Hi guys,

i had this problem since 20 days ago, before was good.

I write to the "Killzone User Voice" for fix this!

This is the link:https://killzone.uservoice.com/forums/228623-feature-additions-and-ideas/suggestions/6992172-fix-the-ribbons-in-killzone-2

Please SHARE IT and VOTE IT if you wanna this feature repaired.

GG

NebuLaTeK

Edited by NebuLaTeK

If the players care, they still care :), they created the User Voice exactly for report problems like this.

Are you sure they still care though? Looking at the ideas on that board they're mainly for Shadow Fall, are you sure they're still paying attention to KZ2 players? I'm just putting it out there because it isn't that widely heard of for companies to patch games after their sequels have been released - though, not that I've heard at least.

Are you sure they still care though? Looking at the ideas on that board they're mainly for Shadow Fall, are you sure they're still paying attention to KZ2 players? I'm just putting it out there because it isn't that widely heard of for companies to patch games after their sequels have been released - though, not that I've heard at least.

It's weird for a company patch a still active game (in the Playstation Store are sold the DLC too) if this doesn't work? :)

You live on the moon? :)

Power to players. <3

Edited by NebuLaTeK

It's weird for a company patch a still active game (in the Playstation Store are sold the DLC too) if this doesn't work? :)

You live on the moon? :)

Power to players. <3

People still play the CoD games and they certainly need patching, patches which are still to be relaeased. Other games could be used as an example if you needed them, and the last time I checked the moon was uninhabitable, plus the internet there is terrible.

Lol, best "buy another game please" reply ever.

I don't wanna play CoD, i just wanna play Killzone properly, without boring problem/discussion :)

Old games need to be patched----> NO---> let's create a new game for make spend new money for people that want to buy it.

If I Asking yourself something absurd or unusual i will understand your answer , but I'm just asking for a repair due, dude !

(Killzone 2/3 are going to be remaked for PS4, this is the real reason for no one give a biscuit about old Ps3 player, just marketing ;) )

Yep the moon isn't great. too much social life with stones.

(Sorry for my baaad english)

Edited by NebuLaTeK