PS4 Bluetooth headset support

DAZZLER86_

Has anyone heard of an upcoming patch to allow all wireless headsets to be used with Bluetooth rather than a chat cable? I no for many this isn't a massive issue for them, but it does my head in a bit, its been like 15 months now since release and while I can kinda understand the gradual release of some of the features PS4 our rolling out, this is just friggin Bluetooth. Its been done for years and should have been included from the start. There's been no word on this that I can find. Does this annoy anyone else or is it just me, if it is then I suppose we'll never get it, as Sony seem to need a million complaints before they act on it.

Has anyone heard of an upcoming patch to allow all wireless headsets to be used with Bluetooth rather than a chat cable? I no for many this isn't a massive issue for them, but it does my head in a bit, its been like 15 months now since release and while I can kinda understand the gradual release of some of the features PS4 our rolling out, this is just friggin Bluetooth. Its been done for years and should have been included from the start. There's been no word on this that I can find. Does this annoy anyone else or is it just me, if it is then I suppose we'll never get it, as Sony seem to need a million complaints before they act on it.

You can still get wireless headsets without chat cables. This is frustrating though for people who bought a blu tooth device and it not being compatable with the PS4, the PS4 has an amazing party chat feature and I'm sure many blu tooth devices were expensive so not everybody wants to turn around and spend a lot of money for a good headset when they already have a good device

Yeah I no u can but there wireless through USB transmitters. I have turtle beach px4's and they cost me £150 so I don't really wanna get another set. The frustrating thing was that Sony said there would be an update to support Bluetooth after launch I just didn't realise they ment years not a couple of months.