Story-related and SP trophies not unlocking? 2 ways to fix it!

hiryu

Hi!

Like some of you might know there are some serious issues with trophies on PS4 version of GTA V.

I'm not sure what's cause of them but I suspect that sh**ty Social Club to be a fault. Probably after importing profile from GTA Online on PS3 trophies on PS4 are broken.

Luckilly there is a way to fix it.

Go to PS4 settings > Network and UnCheck Internet connection. Similiar results might give logining off the PSN altough I have not tested it.

In this state you wont be able to see what trophies you've earned already (well done Sony - another place where super-hiper-4thePlayers PS4 is unable what PS3 could do), but you will not have any issues unlocking them.

Of course if there's a trophy you've missed already - like story related, you need to replay that mission, but at least now you have 100% chances of trophy unlocking properly.

For interested - here's ID for a ticket within R* support system - you can #3311660. You wont be able to see their response but you can create your own and point that have the same issue like in mentioned ticket.

Maybe R* will move their asses from cashloads of our money and fix this issue, so we will be able to play it without moving back to non-online PS2 era.

Edited by hiryu_PL
  • Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...