Possibly 2 Glitched Trophies

P-JiZ

I just played an online annihilation game, first campaign, first map. I won it by declaring victory when the opposing player did not move for five minutes.

The game granted me the victory. The "Online Participation" trophy did not pop. Neither did the "Online Victory" trophy.

Can someone confirm whether these two trophies are glitched? Or possibly duplicate the game and see if it happens then?

Edited by P-JiZ

I wouldn't say they're glitched, but they're buggy as hell. I didn't have either pop until after my 5th win and then I didn't have the 5 win trophy pop until the 6th win. The trophy for leveling up in multiplayer hasn't popped for me yet despite me leveling up. I think it has something to do with declaring victory because my first 4 wins were from declaring victory and the 5th was a regular win. Strangly the 6th that popped the 5 win trophy for me was won by declaring victory. The exp that let me level up was also from declaring victory because I was losing for an hour and finally got my opponent down to a single monster left and he decided to rage quit.

Edit: The Ding trophy for leveling up popped up after the next game that I finished naturally (I lost it.)

Edited by theguytom